Over 11 years experience in the geotechnical construction industry; Experience in: project management, construction monitoring, geotechnical testing methods, slab lifting, soil void filling, infrastructure repair, and sinkhole remediation.
CERTIFIED BUILDING CONTRACTOR, G2 STRUCTURAL, INC. TAMPA, FL
• Sinkhole industry specialist- contracted and consulted on over 100
• Remediation methods: compaction grouting, chemical grouting, underpinning,
injection underpinning, drainage systems, and cosmetic repairs
• Sinkhole consulting, cosmetic estimates, damage assessments, and floor
PROJECT MANAGER, BAY AREA TESTING, INC. TAMPA, FL – 06/09 – 12/12
• DOT roadway repairs using a variety of void filling methods.
• Concrete repair using various methods of crack injection and spalled area repair.
• Ensured residential / commercial structures, box culverts, manholes, seawalls,
public / private roadways, and an airport were remediated according to engineering
ENGINEER TECHNICIAN AND MONITOR, BAY ENGINEERING,
TAMPA, FL – 03/07-12/12
• Conducted damage assessments, floor elevation surveys, measured structures, and
performed geotechnical testing.
• Monitored subsurface remediation on residential and commercial properties.
• Monitoring experience in remediation methods: compaction grout pipe installation,
pressure grouting, chemical grout installation, injection pier, and pressure pier
EDUCATION & LICENSE
• University of South Florida, BS in Business Administration 2005
• Certified Building Contractor – CBC1258989
• Advanced Work Zone Traffic Control Certified – ATSSA ID #37
• Accredited Claims Adjuster – W196997
• Nation Flood Insurance Certification – NFIC